Asparilla's PTC, PTR & Bux.to

Best PTC and PTR Sites tried. How to earn and make money online. Sites available Internationally and for Australia.

Sunday, April 20

Dad's Bux.to Referrals & Upgrade Came Through...

Well, I'm very happy to say that Dad's Bux.to gift of 100 Referrals and a Premium upgrade have come through (very quickly!) He said he's got about USD30 now-I think he's secretly pleased... and starting, just a little, to become a NON-doubter!  ;) Of course, this makes me very happy! :D
He also has NO non-clickers, which is quite amazing! :)

My Bux.to just keeps growing... I've received USD308.55, but also have USD1764.25 accumulated. Of that, I'm waiting on USD350.45 which should land on my BuxCard  about the 28th of this month. THEN I can make the BIG cashout of the balance!  :D

When the new Bux script is finally ready for launch, payouts will be quicker and other problems will be on the way to being fixed. Patience is still the key, but well worth it! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home