Asparilla's PTC, PTR & Bux.to

Best PTC and PTR Sites tried. How to earn and make money online. Sites available Internationally and for Australia.

Friday, March 7

WooHoo!

The new BuxCard is available to sign up! This is WONDERFUL news!!!  Going by the forum it's available to both Premium and Standard members... this is great news for everyone then.  I'm a Premium member and have already signed up for the card.

When it arrives, it will mean faster payout and easier access to funds. The fees are quite reasonable too :)

I'm waiting for a payout via AlertPay ($218.00). It should come any day now!  Then I will cashout Bux approximately $700. If I use AlertPay (due to still waiting for the BuxCard) I'll only cash out $400.00 of it so that I'm still under the FREE limit ($400/month) then I'll use the BuxCard after that.  

VERY HAPPY... Need some sleep now...

Ciao!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home