Asparilla's PTC, PTR & Bux.to

Best PTC and PTR Sites tried. How to earn and make money online. Sites available Internationally and for Australia.

Friday, March 21

Just a Quick Update...

Hiya!

Sorry, just a quick update today...
Bux.to is still the best...  :)
I've "earnt" USD1289.85 (is clicking and viewing really "earning?!?!?" It's not like "work," is it? LOL!)
Of this I've been paid (received) USD308.55.
I'm eagerly waiting for my BuxCard to arrive. I guess it takes a while to come from the U.S. but it shouldn't be too long now.
I also just cashed out another $27.00 (Oz $) from PureProfile which is open for Australians. When you log in you can see what offers they have for you. There are usually a couple of surveys every week and every day a few advertisement links to view (.05c to .10c each). Slow but steady earning! Recommended for Aussies!

Another update coming... just have to get myself organised! Ouch! ;)

Asparilla 8)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home