Asparilla's PTC, PTR & Bux.to

Best PTC and PTR Sites tried. How to earn and make money online. Sites available Internationally and for Australia.

Thursday, March 13

Bux.to Rocks!!

  • Today my Bux.to Card was approved!  I'm not sure how long it will take to get here, DownUnder. I'll let you know when I receive it! :)
  • I also received my $218.00 payout to AlertPay!
  • With some of that I purchased another 100 Referrals! :)
  • I cashed out another $350.45 to AlertPay (I should receive that around the 28/04/08).
  • My Mum still hasn't got her Upgrade+Referrals gift... will leave it another day, then see if there was some confusion over how I paid for it but gifted it to Mum's account.
Other great news is that SlashMySearch allowed me to cashout a couple of days ago... I'm still waiting on payment, but it is a very good sign that something will happen soon! Btw, it's a nice amount too, $95.53. Not bad, huh?!? :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home