Asparilla's PTC, PTR & Bux.to

Best PTC and PTR Sites tried. How to earn and make money online. Sites available Internationally and for Australia.

Monday, July 14

Payments at Bux.to are speeding up... after spending some time concentrating on smaller Standard Users, they are apparently making a concerted effort to pay some of the BuxCard Users (Premium, of course!) I guess after that they will do some Premium AlertPay's.. and then the cycle will begin again until they are up-to-date! It's all good! :D


I joined ThinkBux. It's another good site to join. The Admin is great and responds quickly. 

I upgraded immediately (very cheap: $25.99 for a year) which entitles you to more Ads, $0.012c per Ad click and 0.01c from your Referrals. You also get 5 Referrals included. My upgrade seemed to be missing. I went to the forum and asked the Admin how long it usually takes to show up... it was double-checked for me and a problem was spotted and  immediately sorted. My upgrade, along with the included Refs, was processed; quickly, politely and with an apology. You can cash out at $5.00. Both PayPal and AlertPay are accepted. Payment is made within 24 hours. If this is they way ThinkBux continues, it should be very successful! 

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home