Asparilla's PTC, PTR & Bux.to

Best PTC and PTR Sites tried. How to earn and make money online. Sites available Internationally and for Australia.

Sunday, July 6

Bux.to Is Back Online!

Great news that Bux.to is back online! :D

I've also today clicked over 10,000 Ads myself on Bux.to! Wow! I'm amazed, even if no one else is!  ;) Whoever my referee is should be really happy! For a USD1 investment, they would've made over USD125 from me (if they are Premium, USD100 if Standard)... they could hardly complain! ;)


AdverCash went downhill a little while ago, but things seem to be looking up. There are now heaps of Ads (though they aren't worth very much at the moment... hopefully this will change) You really need referrals to help earn. A good thing is though, the more you click, the more Ads you are shown so it pays to log in throughout the day/night to check for more Ads.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home