Asparilla's PTC, PTR & Bux.to

Best PTC and PTR Sites tried. How to earn and make money online. Sites available Internationally and for Australia.

Saturday, July 5

Bux.to Is Down Due To A Routing Problem!

Don't worry, Bux.to is temporarily inaccessible due to a routing problem. As soon as it's fixed it'll be right back online! =o)

I cashed out USD10.72 at 10Bux. This will be my first payment from them. Pretty good really! Reliably between 10-12 Ads per day (a few extra pop up but I don't really spend much time there, just click daily!) I purchased 5 referrals and they click well. In a while I might upgrade. :)

I received USD15.00 from AdverCash and purchased 50 more referrals as there was and still is a sale on ($25 for 50 referrals, or try $6 for 5. Both are excellent value. With the 50 referrals pack you also get insurance included which means they will replace up to 25 inactive refs if they haven't clicked at least 17 times and haven't logged in for at least 14 days.)  

Anyway, happy clicking! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home