Asparilla's PTC, PTR & Bux.to

Best PTC and PTR Sites tried. How to earn and make money online. Sites available Internationally and for Australia.

Tuesday, October 19

Hi! I'm BACK! :D

Hi!

I decided to start this blog up again and will be posting some of the sites I've stuck with (so many have closed/disappeared since I last posted!) But, there are also some great sites that have been able to weather the storms and have good and reliable,owners. They seem to have hit on what works and have struck the balance needed to make the sites (relatively) sustainable. I've joined some new ones too that are doing ok... =0)

I'll probably get some time tomorrow to update... Feel free to look around, ask questions, tell me what u think! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home