Asparilla's PTC, PTR & Bux.to

Best PTC and PTR Sites tried. How to earn and make money online. Sites available Internationally and for Australia.

Tuesday, September 2

Requested Another Payment From BlueBay...

Hi Again!

I requested another payment from BlueBayPTR (USD3.00). I really like it! =o) I had neglected it for so long, only occasionally clicking, but now I realise it's actually a pretty nice Little Earner! ;) And payments are fast...

I've found the best way to use BlueBayPTR is to bookmark the "New Inbox" and keep checking it throughout the DAY (GMT time). There are heaps of ads =o) I open them in tabs and then check them once I've cleared the list. I try to click one of the search links on them to be fair to the ones advertising. I then close the windows systematically and refresh the "New Inbox" page. Usually there are more ads. I check every now and then for more throughout the day! :)

It's also quite cheap to advertise there!

AdverCash is back online again after a 20 hour DOS attack...

Happy Clicking!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home